Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THATS IT!

Thats it! Thats it! Thats it I can't blog about 'Flea Market Style' anymore! I tried my hand at it but its not me. Well, not yet I don't think I need more money to shop. So, off to find something I can do for free...so lets cross 'FMS' off my list.....
                                 12. Flea Market shopping
There done! I think I am going to try...

                                 2. Reading
I am in the middle of Loose Girl. Its scary makes me think of my youth and things I shouldn't have done. I will write a review of it later. Then I will try my hand at read my way through my sister books. No, I will not be reviewing 'The Twilight Saga'. I read the books and they were great but I don't like the movies all that much. With any luck I can finish Loose Girl tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment