Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finding my Niche

My sister gave me a idea to get more readers. Find a niche but how does one find their niche. Its not given to them in an E-mail. So, I had the brain child of writing about my adventure while trying to find my 'Blogging Niche'.

I have no idea if I should do it by week or what kind of time line for trying new things. I think I'm going to play it by ear for now.

Ideas so far-

  1. Cooking(I hate to cook so this one might be last)
  2. Reading
  3. Video gaming
  4. Old school cartoons
  5. Old movies
  6. Musicals
  7. Diets 
  8. Wedding stuff(this will most likely be mixed in seeing as my sister and my weddings are so close)
  9. Crafting 
  10. Cross stitching 
  11. Board games
  12. Flee Market shopping
  13. Photography
  14. Trashy Gossip(LMFAO about Snooki!)
  15. Painting by numbers!
As I read the list to my sister the kids are playing. All of a sudden I hear BooBoo saying "I'm crafting for a show! Doodle you'll like my show!" LOL!

Well, as far as what to do first I need help!?!?! Any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment