Friday, April 1, 2011

Sims Medieval!

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while I was too wrapped up in Sims Medieval! For the Sim people this is a new way to play. I have always wanted to take my Sims back in time and have even been guilty of buying the castle add ons for Sims 3.

This Sims game takes you back to the Sims Stories where it gives you paths and goals to complete and if you don't your 'Hero' sims is thrown into the 'Pit of Judgment'. Which I love it is an awesome beast! There are many quest to pick from and play.

The thing I love the most is how you play. You only play the sims that are important to your quest. Which means it you 'WooWho' a lot and make many babies you don't have to play them but you still have to feed the baby I think....I all know is that they have gone from baby to child! I will write more as my game goes on...if I find cheat s I will share!

No comments:

Post a Comment