Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lets Refine my Niche List!

Let see in a month I have blogged about-


  1. Reading
  2. Video Games
  3. Board Games
  4. Painting by  numbers
  5. Flea Market Style
I still have ten more topics to blog about but at this point I want to look back at what I have done. I am in a sence reflecting on the topics, so please bare with me.

1. Reading- I thought this would be more fun I just can't seem to get into to any books right now. So, no more reading I don't have enough to blog about on this topic.

2. Video Game- I love video games I'm trying to play Mass Effect 2 right now I'll let you know how that one ends.

3. Board games-I only like doing with friends. Kind of hard to play one on your own.

4. Painting by Numbers- I like to paint and it is fun just can't blog about it. For some reason I don't know what to say!(for those of you who know me know that it is rare I'm at a lose for words.)

5. Flea Market Style-Like the other topics it was fun but I live in a room right now. When I have a house I can decorate I might pick this topic back up.

I still haven't found what my blog is going to be about but I'm only a month into blogging. Not bad for being new, I think. I might revisit a few of these topics but I'm going to keep looking for my niche. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment