Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This Sucks

I've been trying to use to the thought of Dustin being gone and its not working! From the minute I dropped him off to about a week later it hasn't gotten better. I've been told it does but I can't see when because they are teasing me, I get to see him a few more times before he totally leaves me to go to Okinawa.

The first day I dropped him off went on forever. I woke up at 4 in the morning to drive him down to Richmond for him just to head back north to Q-town area. The drive to my sisters was boring and lonely but thank God once I got there the baby kept me company. I wanted to avoid going home as long as possible it worked for about two days. Once I got home I went to bed and it felt empty, couldn't sleep and woke up way to early!!!

I've been lucky to have him call almost everyday! He tells me how happy he is but he misses me and loves me. I understand why he's so happy, he had told me that he always wanted to go back to Okinawa and he has found his way. Just means he'll be leaving me for 6 months, 29 weeks or about 200 days, however you want to count it. I like 29 weeks. Six months feels like its going to drag on forever and if I used 200 days I feel like it will be a little less then a year which again feels like forever. I will be seeing him in a few days for a weekend!!!!

I'm excited my Mommy loves me she's paying to get my hair and eye brows done so I look GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment